Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Want to participate? Head over to their blog and find out how it works!  In no particular order:

1. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
I bought this a couple of months ago, but it has just been sitting there on my shelf. Since news just got out that Harper Lee will be publishing another book, I'll have to start reading this one soon!

2. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
I can't believe that I've only discovered Flynn's awesomeness last year, and I can't believe that I still haven't read this one. I've ordered it though, so maybe soon.

3. Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
The TV-adaption of this book is one of my absolute favorites and I've been meaning to read the book for years now. It wasn't ever available in my library, but it's on my to-buy-list now.

4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
This book series really sounds like my cup of tea and I can't think of a single excuse as to why I haven't read it yet.

5. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
Another classic that has been recommended to me time and again. Gaaah, why haven't I read this yet?! It's supposed to be amazing.

6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I feel as though I'm the only book blogger out there who has not read this book. My GR friends either love it or loathe it so I'm actually very excited to read it myself! Let's see if it lives up to its hype.

7. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
I had to write a paper about the movie adaption for one of my Criminology classes and the story really intrigued me. Ever since, I've been meaning to read the book, but somehow I haven't gotten around to it yet.

8. The 100 by Kass Morgan
I haven't seen the TV show (that's a surprise), but I'm really excited about reading the book. It's very high on my TBR list so I'll read this as soon as I get my hands on a copy.

9. The Transfer by Veronica Roth
Four is one of my favorite fictional characters, I adore him and I've been craving more background information. So why the heck didn't I read this book when it first came out? Shame on me.

10. Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
The problem with this book is that though I want to read it really badly, it frightens me intensely. It contains sooo many pages that I've kind of been putting it off.

Tell me in a comment which books you can't believe you haven't read yet.
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...