Fanmix Friday: Fangirl

In Fanmix Friday, literature and music are combined. Some particular scenes in books make me think of certain songs. I collect these ideas and incorporate them in a fanmix for a particular piece of literature. In this case, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME (My plan is to do things that make you want to hang out with me again tomorrow. What’s your plan?”| [listen here]
1. Write it On Your Skin - Newton Faulkner 2. Campus - Vampire Weekend | 3. Smile - Uncle Kracker | 4. Falling in Love at a Coffee shop - Landon Pigg | 5. Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon | 6. Power - Kanye West | 7. Higher Than the Sun - Keane | 8. I Call You Honey - Sunday Sun | 9. Crazy In Love - Daniela Andrada | 10.Carry On - FUN.
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...