2015 Reading Challenge

I came across this 2015 reading challenge on Tumblr and it seems to be the perfect way to read different things and challenge myself! 

The challenge was created by Popsugar. You can download and print the list and check off the boxes as you make progress. To keep track of the books that I want to read for the challenge, I've decided to make a shelf on Goodreads. For now it will contain books I think I'll read. You can never be sure of the future though, so I'll frequently be changing and updating the shelf to keep up with the reading challenge.

You'll find that some of these goals or easy, while others might be a lot more difficult to complete (the initials one for example). It sounds like a lot of fun though!

Are you participating as well? Link me in the comments below to your list!
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...