Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Want to participate? Head over to their blog and find out how it works!  In no particular order:

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
This book has been on my TBR-list for a while now and I only realized today that it will be released somewhere in February 2015. The synopsis reminds me of several, already-existing books, but it still seems might interesting!

2. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Fairest has made it on a lot of my Top Ten Tuesday-lists, but I'm simply so excited about the release! I love love love The Lunar Chronicles and this will be our chance to view the story from Levana's point of view.

3. Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
A book about crime/murder can't be absent on my list ;). Liars, Inc. sounds like an incredibly dark and thrilling read. It's also really popular among many of my Goodreads-friends so I really want to give it a go.

4. The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
I read The Queen of the Tearling earlier this year and was really impressed by it. I'm curious what the next installment will bring and if it's as good as the first one.

5. Winter by Marissa Meyer
I feel like a cheat for putting two of Meyer's books on my list. What a gift to humankind it is that she has decided to publish two books in one year! All I really want from life is to read about my favorite characters again, but November is such a long time away though!

6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Granted, I've not yet read a book by this author, but she's so immensely popular that I'm sure I'll enjoy her books. The synopsis of the first book in this series sounds magical so it's high on my TBR-list.

7. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Norse mythology? Rick Riordan? Heck yes, count me in!

8. The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
I'm absolutely in love with the cover for this book, it's gorgeous! This story sound original and oh so exciting, so it's made it easily to this list.

9. Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Don't we love it when authors collaborate? The synopsis is too short, but it has me craving for more so I guess it's successful in that sense. Once again this is a book with a captivating cover.

10. The Witch of Painted Sorrows by M.J. Rose
Last but not least some historical fiction. It has all things that I love: Paris, history and a bit of mystery. I have an inkling that I'll really enjoy this book!

Which 2015 releases can't you wait for? Tell me in a comment!
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...