The Christmas Gift Guide Tag

The holidays are a lot of fun but many of us are hard-pressed for gift suggestions! The Christmas Gift Guide Tag was created by the bloggers over at Crazy for YA, and it's such a good idea that I decided to join in! All books mentioned below are ones I've read in 2014.

The rules:
1. Pick at least one book/series for each category
2. Spread some holiday cheer by tagging at least three other bloggers.
3. Add your link to the Linky on this post. 
Also, feel free to use the graphic for your post!

What I would give to YA contemporary lovers:
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
by Morgan Matson
Fangirl 
by Rainbow Rowell
What I would give to romance lovers:
Anna and the French Kiss
by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door
by Stephanie Perkins














Isla and the Happily Ever 
After by Stephanie Perkins
What I would give to music lovers
Mockingjay OST by James Newton Howard
What I would give to mystery/thriller lovers:
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn
What I would give to sci-fi lovers:
The Maze Runner by
James Dashner
The Scorch Trials by
James Dashner








The Death Cure by
James Dashner
What I would give to fantasy lovers:
Cinder
by Marissa Meyer
Scarlet 
by Marissa Meyer















Cress 
by Marissa Meyer
What I would give to someone who really loves Christmas:
My True Love Gave To Me
by Stephanie Perkins
What I would give to everybody:
A Song of Ice and Fire
by George R.R. Martin
So that's my list :). Go over to Crazy for YA to participate in this project!
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...