Top Ten Tuesday: Top Eight Sequels I Can't Wait To Get

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Want to participate? Head over to their blog and find out how it works!  In no particular order:

1. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
I loved Code Name Verity so I'm ever so excited to get the sequel! As far as I can tell from the synopsis, Rose is just as awesome and probably has a lot in common with Maddie!

2. Breakable by Tammara Webber
I read Easy ages ago but it left a lasting impression. The sequel will tell the same story (I think?) but from the boy's perspective. 

3. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
This one just keeps appearing on my Top Ten Tuesday-lists and I still haven't read it! As I've said countless times before, I loved The Cuckoo's Calling though so this sequel is a priority! 

4. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
I think I read The Archived more than a year ago, but it was so good that I still remember the plot vividly. It was simply so original that it's almost a shame that I haven't read the sequel yet. But I will! (Sometime)

5. Four by Veronica Roth
Technically this doesn't count as a sequel because it takes place before the first book in the series, but oh well! Tobias is one of my favorite fictional characters so ofcourse I'd jump at the chance to find out more about him from his point of view!

6. The Wicked Day by Mary Stewart
Not a sequel exactly either, but still a book I can't wait to get my hands on! The first three books in the series were beautiful and perhaps my favorite rendition of Merlin's legend ever. However, I could not find a copy of the fourth book and kind of forgot about it in the meantime. I do still really want to read it though!

7. Hand of Time by H.R. Jackson
Hardly any of my bookish friends know this book series, which makes it extra special in my eyes. It's been almost two years since I read the first book, so I'm curious if it's still as appealing as it was back then!

8. Hannibal by Thomas Harris
I know, I know, I'm such a cheat. This is a third book in a series AND I already own an ebook copy of it so it should not be on this list at all. I'm super excited to start reading Hannibal though, so I just couldn't help myself!

Which sequels do you desperately want to read? Tell me in a comment!
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...