Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Want to participate? Head over to their blog and find out how it works! In no particular order:

1. Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry
This is definitely my number one. I'm still dissapointed that I didn't get my letter when I was 11!

2. Cair Paravel
Cair Paravel from The Chronicles of Narnia sounds like such a regal and magical place. Imagine ruling there!

3. Paris
Granted, I've already been to Paris a couple of times. After reading Anna and the French Kiss, I'd really love to return though! It's one of my favorite cities.

4. Wonderland
The world from Alice in Wonderland can be slightly scary at times, but I'd give anything to see its wonders. And ofcourse, to have a teaparty with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare!

5. Cambridge
I've been to Cambridge once and have been wanting to go back ever since. My love for the city has been rekindled after reading Sweet Tooth.

6. The Shire
I don't just want to visit The Shire, I want to live there. It's so green and peaceful and ofcourse the hobbits are such friendly and fun people.

7. Camelot
Grand castles, gorgeous horses, magic and brave knights come to mind when I think of Camelot. This is especially helped my Mary Stewarts's books about Merlin and Arthur Pendragon.

8. Scotland
I didn't like Outlander all that much, but it has increased my enthusiasm for visiting Scotland!

9. Camp Half-Blood
Hanging out with friends, training, fighting monsters and occasional meetings with Gods? Yes please!

10. Alaska
To see what Christopher Mccandles saw would be magnificent. Minus the dying ofcourse.

 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...