Fanmix Friday: Lola and the Boy Next Door

In Fanmix Friday, literature and music are combined. Some particular scenes in books make me think of certain songs. I collect these ideas and incorporate them in a fanmix for a particular piece of literature. In this case, Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
i lost my head in SAN FRANCISCO ("I've been in love with love. And the idea of something, binding us together") [listen here]
1. San Francisco - The Mowgli's 2. I Still Ain't Over You - Augustana | 3. Lola - Mika | 4. Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin | 5. Man on the Moon - Phillip Phillips | 6. Distance - Christina Perri | 7. Every Night - Imagine Dragons| 8. You & Me - Ben Rector | 9. The Other Side - Parachute | 10. XO - John Mayer 

 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...