Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Want to participate? Head over to their blog and find out how it works! (Due to lack of time I chose 6 characters today)

1. Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl

No better way to notch up the classiness of my lunch table by having the queen bee present! Besides, her witty (though bitchy) remarks would surely make me laugh.

2. √Čtienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss
St. Clair seems like a regular nice guy who you can chat with during lunch + bonus points because he is cute.

3. Fred & George Weasley from Harry Potter
Technically that counts as two, but I would love to have Fred and George at my lunch table. Their constant jokes and pranks would make lunch such an awesome affair!

4. Cath Avery from Fangirl
Cath and I would probably get along great and never stop talking about fandoms and feelings. I'm very similar to her and mutual understanding makes for a great friendship!

5. Peeta Mellark from the Hunger Games
Homebaked bread please! Peeta would be sitting at my table, if only because he would bring food, but also because he's a nice guy.

6. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
She's just as much of a book geek as I am and would probably get along great with Cath too.


Which characters would be sitting at your lunch table? Tell me in a comment!
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...