Freedom is almost upon me!

Hello readers!

Posts on my blog have been far and few between the last months, despite my  promise that I would be more active. Why? It might not seem like it but I have an actual life outside the internet (le gasp) and it has figuratively swallowed me up.

BUT! (there's always a but following my pointless excuses). I'm handing in my final paper tomorrow and then I'm free of any and all university studying until September. And that's not all. I still haven't found myself a job which means I'll be reading and chilling for more than a month, enough time to post about books again, I should think.

So that's it for now, expect to see some new posts very soon (perhaps even one tonight, wow!)

Sifra
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...