Where have I been?

It has been nearly a month since my last post. So where the hell have I been? (down the rabbit hole)

I joke about it, but April has really been a crazy month: celebrating my birthday at my parently house and later that week in my student house, an International & European Law final, Easter, 3 days in Berlin, Kingsday and a trip to Vught. THAT has been my month and there was really no time between all this stuff and actually doing work for uni that I could have possibly spend on this blog.

Enough with the excuses you say? Fine. All I have to say is: I'm back! Apologies for the long wait, but my April book haul will be up later tonight, more reviews are coming up soonand I will continue my top ten tuesday :) Hooray!

Sifra
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...