April Book Haul


This is not so much a haul as a... gift? I was practically broke all through April. But do not fret! My birthdah was on the 7th of April and I've been gifted with something I've been wishing for a long time now (fun fact: somehow my dad did not know this and bought these gems out of own inspiration, oh how you know me well dad!)

❝ The story of A Song of Ice and Fire takes place on the fictional continents Westeros and Essos, with a history of thousand of years. The point of view of each chapter in the story is a limited perspective of an assortment of characters that grows from nine, in the first, to thrity-one by the fifth novel. Three predominant stories interweave: a dynastic war among several families for control of Westeros; the rising threat of the dormant cold supernatural Others dwelling beyond an immense wall of ice on Westeros' northern border; and the ambition of Daenerys Targaryen, the exiled daughter of a king murdered in a civil war shortly before her birth, to return to Westeros with her fire-breathing dragons and take the iron throne which she believes to be hers by right.
I've read the first two books of A Song of Ice and Fire on my ereader and am absolutely in love with the HBO series that is an adaption of the books. Not only am I so excited to start the third book (I aready have actually), this box is really beautiful and the type of thing any fan should have on their bookshelf!

 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...