Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Want to participate? Head over to their blog and find out how it works!

1. Cress by Marissa Meyer
I've read the other books in the Lunar Chronicles series and since the last book was released earlier this year, spring is the perfect time to read it. 

2. A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
I absolutely adore George R.R. Martin's series, but the books are terribly long and require some time. I haven't had time to read the third instalment but hopefully I'll have some time around spring. 

3. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Again a book that is part of a series. I read The Maze Runner at the beginning of 2013 and it has been in my mind ever since. Needless to say, I'm really excited to read the second book. 

4. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
This is a book that was released at the beginning of March. I have absolutely no idea whether I'll love it or hate it but the synopsis is very promising!

5. The Ocean at the End of the Lane  by Neil Gaiman
I feel somewhat ashamed that I have not read this book yet, especially since I've been looking forward to it. Hopefully this spring I'll finally pick it up?

6. De Voedselzandloper by Kris Verburgh
This won't mean anything to non-Dutch followers, but this is a book that has gotten a lot of publicity in The Netherlands for its refreshing ideas on what is healthy to eat and what not. My father recommended it to me and I have to say I'm very curious. 

7. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
This book is supposedly very say, which is why I've been putting it off for now. I'm not sure about this one though because it has been given very mixed reviews. 

8. What Maisie Knew by Henry James
Some of you might have noticed that I gained this book in a book haul earlier this year. It's been lying on my bookshelf since then. I really need to read it soon though or otherwise I'll never be able to watch the movie. 

9. Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
Though my March Book Haul has not yet been uploaded, I did order Ten Tiny Breaths at the beginning of March so I'll be reading this book soon!

10.The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Alright, so this is not exactly a spring book, but more of a summer book. I need something to get me excited for summer though and this seems like a cute story. Something light will do in spring! 

Which books are on your spring TBR list? Tell me in a comment below!
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...