February Update: Starting Recommendations!

Hello fellow booklovers!

First of all, let me apologize for my lack of reviews in the past month. I have been reading a lot, and am in fact ahead of my reading challenge, but could not really find the time to just sit down and write reviews about the books I read. I'm trying to make up for it by writing my reviews for Eleanor & Park, Graceling and The Maze Runner in one sitting.

In my moments of blog-procrastination I have come up with something else though. I've been meaning to do monthly recommendations for some time now, but never really had a solid plan. Until now. I will be doing recommendations based on a certain genre, theme, type of character etc. a group of books have in common.

You have a role in all of this though! Have you just read a book that you love and want to read something similiar? Or are you absolutely idea-less of what to read next? Just comment on this post or write me an email (majestyofhearts@gmail.com) with a book title (if you're looking for similiar books) or a genre and I will try my best to come up with a list of recommendations!

Sifra

 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...