Hooray, a baby boy!

Hello! 

This is a bit of a change from my usual posts because this is a personal update. however, I feel like the big news I have to share deserves at least that. So what is the big news I'm talking about? My darling sister has given birth to a healthy baby boy called Maxim on the 19th of November. My family and I are so happy with him and I'm incredibly proud of my sister because it certainly hasn't been easy. 

Needless to say, I'll be spending a lot of time with my sister and little nephew. Furthermore, I still have university to cope with which is why I might be less active on my blog for a little while. I'll still be reading obviously, but there's a big chance that I might not feel like writing up reviews immediately because of everything that is going on.

That's it for the update! Have a nice evening everyone :)
 

Brilliant Bookshelf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...